KAT BOND REFUND, RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
REFUND, RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Effective: September 1, 2016
Updated: September 1, 2016
This Refund, Return & Exchange Policy (the “Policy”) is incorporated by reference into the KAT BOND® Terms of Service (the “Terms”). Any terms used, but not defined, in this Policy will have the meanings set forth in the Terms. To the extent there is a conflict between this Policy and the Terms, the terms of this Policy will govern with respect to the KAT BOND® products (the “Products”), consisting of KAT BOND®’s apparel and/or accessories available for purchase through the online and mobile websites at www.katbond.co.
I. Standard Refund, Return & Exchange Policy:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from KAT BOND®. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you may return or exchange your order within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase as stated on the sales receipt for a full refund. Upon receipt of merchandise, KAT BOND® reserves the right to deny a refund if the Product does not meet KAT BOND®'s return-policy requirements and conditions, all of which must be met:
- Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically torn or damaged).
- Return packages must be postmarked within 14 days of the date of purchases as stated on the sales receipt for your Product.
- You must provide KAT BOND® with proof of the original date of purchase (sales receipt) and Return Request or Exchange Form.
- The Return Request or Exchange Form included in your original package must be completed and included along with your returned Product.
- Worn, altered or washed merchandise is not acceptable for a return or exchange.
- All items being returned must be in the original condition and all tags must be attached.
- You must return the item in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address set forth at the end of this limited warranty.
The following terms and conditions also apply:
- Products that are returned within 14 days after the original date of purchase as stated on the sales receipt may receive a full refund. Thereafter, all returns will receive a KAT BOND® gift card with a credit equal to the purchase value. For products that are a pre-order purchase, we will use the date that we ship the product to you as the "original purchase" date.
- Products that are returned after 14 days of the original date of purchase as stated on the sales receipt will receive a KAT BOND® gift card with a credit equal to the purchase value subject. For products that are a pre-order purchase, we will use the date that we ship the product to you as the "original purchase" date.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges and you assume all risk of loss or damage to the Products while they are in transit to KAT BOND®.
- If you return a Product to KAT BOND® without a Return & Exchange Request Form, then KAT BOND® retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product. Refunds and Exchanges will be processed and paid to the payment method on file within two weeks of KAT BOND®’s receipt of the returned Product.
- If the Product is no longer in stock, a request for an Exchange will either be refunded or credited in accordance with the policy above.
II. Where to Send Product to be Returned or Exchanged:
Please send all Products to be returned or exchanged to:
C/O Integrated Security Services, Inc.
KAT BOND RETURNS/EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT
305 MADISON AVENUE, SUITE 2137
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10165
III. Paypal Returns:
When you use PayPal to pay for your order, we will refund your order in accord with our return policy except that Exchanges are not offered on PayPal orders. Product purchased via PayPal and returned to KAT BOND® will be processed as a refund to your PayPal account.
IV. Returning a Product purchased with a KAT BOND® Gift Card:
Our above standard return policy applies to any Product purchased with a KAT BOND® Gift Card. We will issue a new Gift Card for the amount used on the original purchase and send it to the shipping address on the original order.
If you used a credit card in addition to a KAT BOND® Gift Card to pay for your order, we will credit your card the amount originally charged and issue a new Gift Card in the amount used on the original purchase. In either case, you will receive your new Gift Card within two weeks of processing your return.
V. Shipping Errors or Damaged Products that You Receive from KAT BOND®:In the event that we process an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged or defective Product, we will gladly replace it or accept it for a full refund at our expense. KAT BOND® will provide a prepaid United States Postal Office shipping label to expedite the return for orders shipped within the U.S. To receive your shipping label and arrange to replace your product, please contact KAT BOND® Customer Service online (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) between 8 AM and 6 PM EST, seven days a week. We will respond to you within 48 hours.
Please note that customers using a third-party shipping service are responsible for any duties, taxes and shipping costs that may occur. KAT BOND® is not liable for any damages from a third-party shipping service.
VI. Contacting KAT BOND®:
Please contact email@example.com with any questions related to returns or exchanges.